God made us to live life in the context of community. We’re designed to laugh together, grow together, and serve together. It makes us better people and we achieve more together. Here are a few simple ways to get connected to what God is doing in and through us.
1) Sign up to receive e-mail updates using the Signup form located at the bottom of the page.
3) Come to the next newcomer’s luncheon! Sign up here.
4) Join a LIFEGroup. Life Groups are the place where you can connect with others in our church family. Each week or two you will gather to laugh and cry, listen and share, and love and care for one another. Check out Cable Road’s Life Groups here.
5) Use your gifts! If you really want to take action, get involved, and add your gifts and talents to this community of people who are trying to make a difference in the world, there is essentially one way - serving your church and community! Click here to see serving and volunteer opportunities.
6) Interested in Membership? Let us know! If you call Cable Road your spiritual home, then membership is the next step to identifying and becoming a representative of the church body and its beliefs! Contact us.